Monday, February 11, 2013

Book Cover

The book I chose was "Italy From Above" by Franco Zeffirelli (Preface by), Giuliano Urbani (Introduction), Antonio Attini (Photographer), Marcello Bertinetti (Photographer), Alberto Bertolazzi (Text by (Art/Photo Books). I am half Italian and the book drew my attention right away. The front cover is a picture of cathredal. All of Italy's architechture is very beautiful and I was interested in this book because all of the photos were taken from the sky. The back cover was just a simple picture with snow with no text. Just the title of the book. I like that it was simple. The title on the front has the text Italy mirrored and I think went well with the background image. All the authors/photographers names were at the bottom of the book. I thought that layout was engaging. I think it would attract readers attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment